Receptionist / Administrative Assistant Job Description
Are you looking for a rewarding workplace that provides life changing results for our clients and offers you a low stress and enjoyable place to work?
We are looking for a receptionist/administrative assistant to help support our mission and provide customer service, administrative, and data entry services to help manage the day-to-day details of our Functional Medicine and Chiropractic practice.
The Functional Medicine Center is a natural healthcare center specializing in transformational healthcare for patients with autoimmune, thyroid, digestive, weight loss, and musculoskeletal conditions. Using a systems based approach, we provide personalized nutrition and physical medicine based on advanced labs and diagnostic testing. You will be part of team that provides great value in people’s lives by helping them regain their health.
This is a part-time position at our Irvine location near the John Wayne Airport. We are looking for someone to work Monday-Thursday for approximately 25 hours per week with Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off for a 3 day weekend.
Weekly schedule will be as follows:
- • Monday 9:00am to 5:30pm
- • Tuesday 12:30pm to 5:30pm
- • Wednesday 12:30pm to 5:30pm
- • Thursday 9:00am to 5:30pm
We’re looking for someone who:
• Is highly organized, works well from a checklist and is serious about organization, details, and processes.
• Is self-motivated and likes to be productive and efficient.
• Has a positive attitude and outgoing personality.
• Is skilled with things like Microsoft Office, Dropbox, calendar scheduling, email, ordering things online, etc.
• Is extremely dependable... and is looking for a long-term position (no less than a year).
• Is into natural health and MUST see the value in natural healthcare and in our services.
You can find out more info about us at: fxmedicinecenter.com
If you're the type of person who loves organizing things, using checklists, getting things DONE, and meeting new people then this might be perfect for you!
As our receptionist/administrative assistant, you'll be greeting patients, collecting and entering new client information, entering client charges and payments, scheduling patients, ordering lab tests, ordering supplements, emailing clients, etc.
You will also be working with insurance billing: insurance verification, sending electronic claims, entering payments, and sending patient invoices.
There is a fair amount of computer work that is required, so we do ask that you are comfortable typing and working with computer programs.
Pay is $16.50 per hour.
No insurance benefits are provided, but free healthcare will be provided to you and your immediate family (spouse and children) as well as receiving any products, nutritional supplements, and lab testing at our wholesale cost. Discounted services will also be offered for extended family.
To apply, click the button below and answer the questions listed on the following page.