Low-level laser therapy is a very exciting approach to healthcare. Laser light increases the energy with the body’s cells with the three primary reactions being, reduction of inflammation, cell regeneration, and increased blood flow. Low level laser therapy is a non-invasive, fast and effective modality that has been proven in clinical trials to reduce pain, reduce edema, and promote healing.
Many acute and chronic conditions can be improved or eliminated with the use of the Erchonia low level laser. Some of the therapeutic effects of the Erchonia low level laser include:
- Pain Relief – Low level laser light helps to relieve acute and chronic pain
- Improved Cell Growth — Low level laser light accelerates cellular reproduction and growth to help generate new, healthy cells
- Faster Wound Healing — Low level laser light stimulates fibroblast development and accelerates collagen synthesis in damaged tissue helping to increases the speed, quality and strength of tissue repai
- Increased Metabolic Activity — Low level laser help produce higher outputs of specific enzymes, greater oxygen and food particle loads for blood cells and thus greater production of the basic food source for cells, Adenosine Tri-Phosphate (ATP).
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation — Low level laser reduces the formation of scar tissue following tissue damage from: cuts, scratches, burns or post-surgery.
- Anti-Inflammatory Action — Low level laser reduces swelling caused by bruising or inflammation of joints to give enhanced joint mobility.
- Increased Vascular Activity — Low level laser light helps to increase blood flow to damaged areas.
- Stimulated Nerve Function — Slow recovery of nerve function in damaged tissue can result in “dead” limbs or numb areas. Low level laser light speeds the process of nerve cell reconnection to bring the numb areas back to life
- Low level laser helps to stimulate the immune system
Additionally, the Erchonia low level laser therapy has is very safe. There are no code regulated contraindications. All Erchonia devices have received a FDA market clearance or were self-certified in accordance to FDA regulation.